- 7 Easy Last-Minute Party Snacks
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- How to Make Bacon for a Crowd
- 5 Best Holiday Egg Dishes
- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
Did you overestimate your gourd needs? Our sister brand Cooking Light has the perfect recipe for turning leftover squash into a delicious breakfast. This grown-up twist on the classic childhood breakfast, egg-in-the-hole, replaces the bread with baked slices of acorn squash.
Here, three more ways to use leftover squash for breakfast.
1. Maple Bacon-Roasted Acorn Squash
Who needs pancakes when you can make this sweet acorn squash with crispy bacon bits for breakfast?
3. Butternut Squash Kale Strata with Multigrain Bread
Thanksgiving houseguests will love this hearty breakfast casserole.