- Tourists are Mailing Rocks Back to Hawaii Because of an Ancient Curse
- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Why Your Next Vacation Rental Should Be a Tiny House
- Cook Your Way Through Persia with Naomi Duguid
- A Unicorn-Hunter's Guide to Scotland
- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- Napa Valley's New Restaurant Hot Spot
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- Is Nashville the New Wine Destination?
- An Insider's Guide to Florence
The new Trump International Hotel Waikiki Beach Walk is the first luxury beachfront hotel to open in Waikiki in 20 years. But what makes me want to stay there isn't its location but its amenities for cooks. The kitchen puts my Brooklyn one to shame: a Wolf range, Bosch appliances, a Sub-Zero wine chiller, and a Sub-Zero fridge that their concierge will fill with all of our Hawaiian favorites, like pog and poke, before you arrive. For guests who want to barbecue, there are barbecues on the beach. The hotel staff will set up the meat and vegetables of your choice. When finished, just give them a ring and they'll clean it up, too.