- Breakfast Pizza, Lollipop Chicken and Oysters Inspired by Andy Warhol
- Maple-Pear Pancakes, Apple Cider Doughnuts and More #ThisIsFall Musts
- Pizza Parties & Chicken Tastings
- "Manly" Burgers, Crispy Fried Shrimp Heads and the Official Snack of SXSW
- Wine Slushies, Flying Chickens, Amazing Tacos and More Highlights from the Austin Food & Wine Festival
- Strawberry Hand Pies, Big Bowls of Ramen and Gooey Caramel Brownies
- F&W Picks: Salads, Scones & Schmaltz
- Is This Risotto Art or Food?
- Heat Waves Call For Gigantic Rib-Eye Steaks, Epic Tater Tots and Crispy Pork Belly
- Crispy Fried Shrimp, Ultra-Cheesy French Onion Soup and the Macaron Jackpot
Here are some of the highlights from last night's Taste of the Nation NYC.
Last night, many of New York City's best chefs came together to put on Taste of the Nation NYC, a huge gala in support of Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry campaign. With two floors of food—including an entire section dedicated to breakfast for dinner—there was a lot to eat and drink. Here are some of the highlights.