- Here's a New Way to Spend $100,000 on Wine
- What to Drink This Valentine's Day
- Billionaire Jack Ma Buys Bordeaux Vineyard, Plans to Make It a Mini Versailles
- Americans Sure Do Love Their Sweet Red Wine Blends
- Smart Wine Dispenser Learns Your Palate (Sort of)
- This Serbian Artist Paints with Wine
- What It Takes to Become the Best Sommelier in the World
- eBay Gets into the Wine Business
- Christie Brinkley Just Launched Her Own Prosecco
- The Vineyard on the Israeli-Palestinian Border
The April issue spotlights tech toys for foodies. Here's a fantastic site for wine lovers.
© Frederick Wildman and Sons, Ltd
Using Google Earth technology, wine importer Frederick Wildman and Sons offers 3-D interactive tours on its website, tour.frederickwildman.com, stopping at iconic regions around the world (like Puligny-Montrachet, above). Some include commentary from winemakers like Rioja’s Baron de Ley.
Related: High-Tech Hotels