- Strawberry-Champagne Granita
- The Best Indian Flatbread to Make at Home
- Andrew Zimmern's Key Lime Pie
- Ragout of Clams with Spinach, Sausage and Orzo
- Strawberry-Vinegar Jam
- Best-Ever Potato and Leek Soup
- This is the Brisket Recipe You Need for Hanukkah
- Hanukkah Toffee Matzo
- Firecracker Shrimp with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Simple Spring Paella
Don’t be put off by the loosey-goosey nature of this crispy, egg-filled pancake says Andrew Zimmern. It’s Viet–inspired street food at its simplest and best.
Don’t be put off by the loosey-goosey nature of this crispy, egg-filled pancake. It’s Viet–inspired street food at its simplest and best. I always keep a pile of ingredients on hand in winter to make this dish. I buy shucked Pacific oysters by the quart tub at the fish shop, then divide them into 6 or 8 resealable bags and freeze them. They defrost safely in the bags in 10 minutes under cold running water. I have loads of oysters for pan roasts, chowders and this insanely addictive weeknight dinner.
I use my hands to break apart a pancake, dipping it into the sauce. Get the recipe.