- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- How Jamie Bissonnette Went From Disaffected Hardcore Kid to Superstar Tapas Chef
Is it ever okay to stand on a chair, flip on your iPhone's flash and turn the dining room into a photo shoot?
Is it ever okay to stand on a chair, flip on your iPhone's flash and turn the dining room into a photo shoot? "If you want to take pictures, great, but be discreet about it," says chef Kyle Itani. In this clip from Chefs Feed, Itani shares the proper etiquette for taking photos in restaurants.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.