- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- This Perfectly Fluffy Omelet is Topped with a Slice of Warm, Melty, Brie Cheese
Some people cannot bear to part with their drink, even when nature calls.
Some people cannot bear to part with their drink, even when nature calls. In this clip, chef Staffan Terje a makes a plea for leaving your beverage at the bar and asks WTF Are You Doing?! (the name of Chefs Feed's series) to certain diners he's met.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.