- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Benu Plates 1,080 Dishes to Serve 60 People Every Night
Is it ever OK to show up to a nice restaurant dressed in sweatpants?
Is it ever OK to show up to a nice restaurant dressed in sweatpants? In this week's video from Chefs Feed, chef Stefan Terje explains why it's worth dressing appropriately when dining out.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.