- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
Looking for that final backyard grilling meal to make before fall ultimately takes over and temperatures plunge? Hugh Acheson has a menu for you.
Looking for that final backyard grilling meal to make before fall ultimately takes over and temperatures plunge? Hugh Acheson has a menu for you. In the video above taken from a great demo he gave at this year’s Food & Wine Classic in Aspen, Acheson delivers a crash course in grilling marinated, spatch-cocked chicken, baby leeks, bok choy and more—plus how to make the simplest tomato salad ever. As always, he also goes off on some entertaining and informational tangents about things like his “fashionably Amish” farmer friend and how to make an impact in the food industry.