- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- Video: Inside San Francisco's Incredible Bar Tartine
- Video: Why Chef Matt Jennings Gave Up His Rhode Island Cheese Shop and Headed Home to Boston
The chefs behind Artisan Meat make one of the best Italian Subs in the country.
Chefs Bob Cook and Craig Deihl, the duo behind Charleston's Artisan Meat, never set out with the intention of opening a restaurant. "The idea behind it was we're already curing meats and we've figured out how to make this wonderful bread, so let's put them together." Watch this video from Chefs Feed to find out what goes into their spectacular Italian Sub.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.