- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- A Chef Couple on the Excitement and Challenges of Opening a Restaurant
- A Modern Take on a Classic Thai Comfort Food
The chefs behind Artisan Meat make one of the best Italian Subs in the country.
Chefs Bob Cook and Craig Deihl, the duo behind Charleston's Artisan Meat, never set out with the intention of opening a restaurant. "The idea behind it was we're already curing meats and we've figured out how to make this wonderful bread, so let's put them together." Watch this video from Chefs Feed to find out what goes into their spectacular Italian Sub.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.