- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Video: Octopus 2 Ways in 30 Seconds
- It Took 250 Pounds of Glitter to Make This Restaurant's Bathroom
"We love to be inspired by different countries," says Top Chef alum Greogory Gourdet about his Portland restaurant Departures.
"We love to be inspired by different countries," says Top Chef alum Greogory Gourdet about his Portland restaurant Departures. In this clip from Chefs Feed, Gourdet prepares the popular grapefruit and asian pear salad, made with chile-and-ginger-roasted carrots, earthy dehydrated roasted beets, crunchy puffed rice and a zesty lime vinaigrette.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.