- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- A Chef Couple on the Excitement and Challenges of Opening a Restaurant
- A Modern Take on a Classic Thai Comfort Food
"We love to be inspired by different countries," says Top Chef alum Greogory Gourdet about his Portland restaurant Departures.
"We love to be inspired by different countries," says Top Chef alum Greogory Gourdet about his Portland restaurant Departures. In this clip from Chefs Feed, Gourdet prepares the popular grapefruit and asian pear salad, made with chile-and-ginger-roasted carrots, earthy dehydrated roasted beets, crunchy puffed rice and a zesty lime vinaigrette.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.