- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
Dominique Ansel, the master of everything sweet and creator of the all-powerful Cronut, recently expanded his pastry empire to Tokyo. And people are loving it.
Dominique Ansel, the master of everything sweet and creator of the all-powerful Cronut, recently expanded his pastry empire to Tokyo. And people are loving it. Customers are lining up around the block hours before the bakery even opens to get a taste of Ansel’s classic pastries as well as his new Tokyo-exclusive creations (like the cream-filled cat puffs to the left). Yesterday, Ansel took over Food & Wine’s Periscope account to give a live tour of his amazing new dessert destination. Watch the video below to experience it for yourself.