- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- A Master Demonstrates the Right Way to Shake a Cocktail
For someone who claims to be weed-free, Rick Bayless sure knows his munchies.
Chef Rick Bayless is once again showing off his Youtube star potential in a new video. This time, instead of dressing up as Bob Ross and painting happy little cilantro leaves, he’s celebrating 4/20 with tacos, tie-dye and bacon.
While Bayless’s very “mellow” intro might have you wondering if the Chicago chef was under the 4/20 influence while filming, he asserts that he was stone cold sober. “The truth is I never touch the stuff,” he writes on the video’s Youtube page. “Well, certainly not recently (remember, I came of age in the ‘60s). Besides, I’m a mezcal man.” We had no idea mezcal and marijuana were mutually exclusive.
Watch the video below to see Bayless in all his giggly glory make cheesy bacon and potato tacos.