- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
For someone who claims to be weed-free, Rick Bayless sure knows his munchies.
Chef Rick Bayless is once again showing off his Youtube star potential in a new video. This time, instead of dressing up as Bob Ross and painting happy little cilantro leaves, he’s celebrating 4/20 with tacos, tie-dye and bacon.
While Bayless’s very “mellow” intro might have you wondering if the Chicago chef was under the 4/20 influence while filming, he asserts that he was stone cold sober. “The truth is I never touch the stuff,” he writes on the video’s Youtube page. “Well, certainly not recently (remember, I came of age in the ‘60s). Besides, I’m a mezcal man.” We had no idea mezcal and marijuana were mutually exclusive.
Watch the video below to see Bayless in all his giggly glory make cheesy bacon and potato tacos.