- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- Video: How Charlie Hallowell Went from Single Dad to Star Pizzaiolo
"I could eat this every day with a Thai iced tea. It's my jam," says pastry chef Bill Corbett of the tofu banh mi at Sumiko in Oakland.
"I could eat this every day with a Thai iced tea. It's my jam," says pastry chef Bill Corbett of the tofu banh mi at Sumiko in Oakland. Watch this clip as Corbett goes into the kitchen at Sumiko and explains why their version, made with lemongrass-flavored deep-fried tofu and a touch of cracked pepper, is the perfect sandwich.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.