- This Modernist Benedict Calls for Sweet Dungeness Crab and Homemade English Muffins
- Video: How to Make Incredible Fluffy Waffles
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Fluffy Lemon Snow Is an Amazing Christmas Dessert
- How to Make a Next-Level Honey-Glazed Ham for Easter
- Video: One Steak to Feed Them All
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- Cryosicles Will Blow Your Mind, Come in Root Beer Flavor
Picture this: Chilled salmon that practically melts on the palate, enveloped in a rich horseradish cream and emerald watercress purée, and dotted with pickled ramps for a bit of acid.
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers.
The four component recipes that make up Salmon 104 °F involve a broad range of techniques, both modern and classic, beginner and advanced, that will change the way you cook. But when it comes to artsy plating, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That's why we provide recipes for all the components to make this dish delicious, and then encourage you channel your inner artiste and make it gorgeous. Watch the video above for some inspiration, and remember: The more you practice plating, the easier it becomes. So start simple, and you'll be a regular Rembrandt in no time flat.
Equipment: Spice grinder, sous vide setup, digital scale, vegetable peeler, microplane, fine mesh sieve, blender
Get the full recipe at Chefsteps.com