- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- 5 Gallons of Bourbon a Week: Ice Cream Shop Humphry Slocombe by the Numbers
"It was terrifying taking over at Bar Tartine. It was already a beloved restaurant serving food that people liked and wanted," says chef Nick Balla. In this video, Balla shares what inspired him to combine Japanese and Hungarian cuisines and reveals how his team makes everything from cured salamis to sparkling water kefir in-house.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.