- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- 5 Gallons of Bourbon a Week: Ice Cream Shop Humphry Slocombe by the Numbers
Watch this clip for an inside look at the first night of service at chef Melissa Perello's San Francisco restaurant Octavia.
Sometimes you have to juggle an egg in one hand, a glass in the other and a bottle of wine under your arm. Watch this clip for an inside look at the first night of service at chef Melissa Perello's San Francisco restaurant Octavia.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.