- How to Make Guacamole's Cousin, Creamy Avocado Purée
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Video: Fried Chicken That's Impossible to F*** Up
- How to Make an Edible Emoji Egg
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
There are candied nuts, and then there are Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts.
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers.
Subtly sweet, with an incredible glasslike coating, these killer nuts come thanks to a two-step technique that creates remarkably consistent snacks—no weird globs of sugar coating, no burnt bits, no overly chewy centers. Follow our simple tips, and you’ll wind up with a sexy, pro-level treat that will improve so many things you love already. Dig candied pecans? You’re about to take that affection to an entirely new level. Need a good wedding favor? Toss these in mini mason jars and place them atop each setting. Like a cocktail with a buddy after work? A handful of these will make that manhattan go down even smoother. Need something crunchy to top a salad, sundae, or waffle? Okay, you get the idea. Point is: These are the best dang nuts ever, and you gotta make them. You gotta make them right now.
Get the full recipe at chefsteps.com