- This Modernist Benedict Calls for Sweet Dungeness Crab and Homemade English Muffins
- Video: How to Make Incredible Fluffy Waffles
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Famous YouTube Dog Chef Passes Away
- Dona Chai Keeps Spice Arts in the Family
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
Dippin’ Dots may be the “Ice Cream of the Future,” but frozen yogurt dots are the healthy dessert of right now.
Dippin’ Dots may be the “Ice Cream of the Future,” but frozen yogurt dots are the healthy dessert of right now. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to make Gail Simmons’s supereasy recipe for creamy, frozen yogurt dots. Some fruit yogurt, a plastic baggie, wax paper and a freezer are all you need.
For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.