- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Peel a Tomatillo in 10 Seconds
- 7 Killer Corn Chowders
- 6 Surprising Ways Chefs Eat Ice Cream
- How to Hull Strawberries with a Straw
The waffle iron is quickly becoming our favorite brunch tool.
The waffle iron is quickly becoming our favorite brunch tool. In a previous episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen breakfast boss Justin Chapple revealed how to make extra-crispy, extra-easy hash browns. In this week’s episode he unveils a new, sweeter way to use the essential kitchen gadget to make something amazing: cinnamon roll waffles. All it takes is store-bought cinnamon roll dough and a waffle iron.
For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.