- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 7 Quick Desserts to Make with Bananas
- How Not to Cook Salmon
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Eat Trout for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
The waffle iron is quickly becoming our favorite brunch tool.
The waffle iron is quickly becoming our favorite brunch tool. In a previous episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen breakfast boss Justin Chapple revealed how to make extra-crispy, extra-easy hash browns. In this week’s episode he unveils a new, sweeter way to use the essential kitchen gadget to make something amazing: cinnamon roll waffles. All it takes is store-bought cinnamon roll dough and a waffle iron.
For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.