- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- This Uni Chawanmushi Tastes Like a Warm Hug
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Chefs Will Freak Out if You Make This Condiment Faux Pas
The road to ramen wasn't always easy for star chef Ivan Orkin.
"The big challenge is convincing people to give you a chance," says ramen genius Ivan Orkin. In this clip from Chefs Feed, Orkin shares how he developed a passion for ramen and the obstacles he faced when opening his restaurants in Tokyo and New York City.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.