- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
Where to go the next time you're in Palm Springs.
This season of Top Chef is roadtripping through California and F&W’s Gail Simmons is taking in as much of the state’s amazing food scene as she can. In Bravo’s web-exclusive show, Gail’s Culinary Adventure, she reveals some of her all-time favorite spots to eat and drink in the Golden State. Check out the first episode, below, in which she eats an amazing meal of duck fat-poached potatoes, wood fire-roasted fish and crispy goat cheese with chef Michael Beckman at Palm Springs’ Workshop Kitchen + Bar.