- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- Inside Sydney’s Eveleigh Market
Where to go the next time you're in Palm Springs.
This season of Top Chef is roadtripping through California and F&W’s Gail Simmons is taking in as much of the state’s amazing food scene as she can. In Bravo’s web-exclusive show, Gail’s Culinary Adventure, she reveals some of her all-time favorite spots to eat and drink in the Golden State. Check out the first episode, below, in which she eats an amazing meal of duck fat-poached potatoes, wood fire-roasted fish and crispy goat cheese with chef Michael Beckman at Palm Springs’ Workshop Kitchen + Bar.