- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 5 Ways to Fill a Spring Roll
- 5 Ways to Give the Fast-Food Breakfast Sandwich a Makeover
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- The Insanely Easy Way to Poach a Dozen Eggs at Once
F&W Test Kitchen guru Justin Chapple came up with a nifty trick that uses a plastic bottle to beam up yolks from a bowl of eggs.
Ever made a meringue, custard, macarons, pudding or anything else that requires separating a whole bunch of eggs at once? F&W Test Kitchen guru Justin Chapple came up with a nifty trick that uses a plastic water bottle to beam up yolks from a bowl of eggs, above. This is just his first clip in our new series of Mad Genius Tips.
Check back each week for the latest MGT videos, which employ everything from dental floss to plastic baggies to solve common kitchen frustrations. In honor of Justin's debut technique, we're obsessing over eggs online through Friday. Follow along and share your best egg tricks and recipes using the hashtag #madgeniustips.