- How to Make Almost-Instant Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Peel a Tomatillo in 10 Seconds
- How to Eat Trout for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 7 Mix-Ins for Almost-Instant Ice Cream
F&W Test Kitchen guru Justin Chapple came up with a nifty trick that uses a plastic bottle to beam up yolks from a bowl of eggs.
Ever made a meringue, custard, macarons, pudding or anything else that requires separating a whole bunch of eggs at once? F&W Test Kitchen guru Justin Chapple came up with a nifty trick that uses a plastic water bottle to beam up yolks from a bowl of eggs, above. This is just his first clip in our new series of Mad Genius Tips.
Check back each week for the latest MGT videos, which employ everything from dental floss to plastic baggies to solve common kitchen frustrations. In honor of Justin's debut technique, we're obsessing over eggs online through Friday. Follow along and share your best egg tricks and recipes using the hashtag #madgeniustips.