- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
F&W Test Kitchen guru Justin Chapple came up with a nifty trick that uses a plastic bottle to beam up yolks from a bowl of eggs.
Ever made a meringue, custard, macarons, pudding or anything else that requires separating a whole bunch of eggs at once? F&W Test Kitchen guru Justin Chapple came up with a nifty trick that uses a plastic water bottle to beam up yolks from a bowl of eggs, above. This is just his first clip in our new series of Mad Genius Tips.
Check back each week for the latest MGT videos, which employ everything from dental floss to plastic baggies to solve common kitchen frustrations. In honor of Justin's debut technique, we're obsessing over eggs online through Friday. Follow along and share your best egg tricks and recipes using the hashtag #madgeniustips.