- How to Make Almost-Instant Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- Video: The Easiest Way to Peel Tomatoes
- 4 Ways to Make Corn Bread Even Better
If you want a level cake that doesn’t stick to the pan, then you need to line the pan with parchment paper.
If you want a level cake that doesn’t stick to the pan, then you need to line the pan with parchment paper. It’s an extra step that seriously simplifies things later on in the cake-making process. And now, thanks to F&W Test Kitchen cake king Justin Chapple, it’s easy to do. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, watch Justin demonstrate the easy way to line a cake pan perfectly ever time.
For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.