- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- How to Make Crispy, Insanely Delicious Hasselback Potatoes
- The Clever Technique Behind Chicago's Amazing Fried Deviled Egg
- 8 Recipes Every Garlic Lover Should Know
- How to Make Adorable Heart-Shaped Cupcakes for Valentine’s Day
If you want a level cake that doesn’t stick to the pan, then you need to line the pan with parchment paper.
If you want a level cake that doesn’t stick to the pan, then you need to line the pan with parchment paper. It’s an extra step that seriously simplifies things later on in the cake-making process. And now, thanks to F&W Test Kitchen cake king Justin Chapple, it’s easy to do. In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, watch Justin demonstrate the easy way to line a cake pan perfectly ever time.
For more great cooking tricks and tips, watch all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.