- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- This Perfectly Fluffy Omelet is Topped with a Slice of Warm, Melty, Brie Cheese
Long-term, can my professional life also provide a healthy lifestyle?" asks Austin-based chef Philip Speer.
"Long-term, can my professional life also provide a healthy lifestyle?" asks Austin-based chef Philip Speer. In this clip from Chefs Feed, Speer opens up about his struggle with alcohol and drugs. After a recent DUI, Speer is candid about moving forward. "There's no more ego-driven Philip."
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.