- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- 600 Dumplings in 2 Hours: Seattle's Revel by the Numbers
San Francisco chef Ravi Kapur brings Hawaii to San Francisco with incredible dishes like yellow fin poke and fried game hen.
San Francisco chef Ravi Kapur brings Hawaii to San Francisco with incredible dishes like yellow fin poke and fried game hen. Check out more of his restaurant Liholiho Yacht Club's most popular plates in this clip from Chefs Feed.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed, a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.