- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- More on Mario’s Super Bowl Super Party
- What Happens When a Street Food Hawker and a Fine Dining Chef Make Dinner?
- Go Hog Wild at the NC Barbecue Revival This Weekend
- Party for a Cause at Chris Shepherd’s Southern Smoke
- Last Call: Alex Raij and Eder Montero Are Making Poole's Diner-Inspired Tapas Tonight
- Party Like Nancy Reagan by Raiding This Extravagant Christie's Auction
- Guess Who's Coming to Dinner at the 11th Euphoria Festival?
- Tim Love Cooks for Rock Stars
- 5 Great Bottles for Riesling Fanatics
It’s almost time for the first Vermont Cheesemakers Festival, on August 23. The state is a known stomping ground for cheesemakers and now has the highest number of producers per capita. If you’re a cheesemaker or just a cheese fanatic, this one-day fest at the Coach Barn at Shelburne Farms is your Woodstock. F&W Best New Chef 2008 Eric Warnstedt from nearby Hen of the Wood will demo his favorite recipes incorporating cheese. Authors Laura Werlin and Liz Thorpe of Murray's Cheese in New York City will share pairing secrets alongside beer-and-cheddar tastings and Cheesemaking 101 classes. Ticket holders can sample cheese from 40 local artisans before closing the day with a harvest dinner at the Inn at Shelburne Farms featuring—you guessed it—more fantastic Vermont cheese and produce. There were 1,000 tickets; nearly half are already gone. Go to http://www.vtcheesefest.com/ for details.