- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
The best ways to eat vegetarian on St. Patrick's Day.
You don’t need to eat corned beef, black pudding or lamb to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. All you need is a tall pint of Guinness and one of these delicious, festive, meat-free recipes.
Good quality Irish butter is the key to this simple dish.
This terrific cheddar-Jack cheese fondue includes whiskey, which adds a great kick.
These classic Irish potato pancakes are usually a side dish, but are hearty enough to be a main.
This is a deliciously rustic recipe for a traditional Irish dish of mashed potatoes and cabbage.
You can use almost any vegetable you have in your fridge in this vegetarian take on a classic pub dish.
This warming soup is thickened with potato and made rich with cream.
A simple mix of vegetable stock and olive oil replaces the usual milk and butter in this lightened-up mashed potato casserole. A little cooked spinach adds even more goodness.