- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 7 Cabbage-Free Slaw Recipes
- 9 Cozy, Creamy Recipes for National New England Clam Chowder Day
- 7 Best Chocolate Puddings
- How to Cook with Sake
The best ways to eat vegetarian on St. Patrick's Day.
You don’t need to eat corned beef or black pudding or lamb to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. All you need is a tall pint of Guinness (which may not be vegan-friendly, but will be soon) and one of these delicious, festive, meat-free recipes.
Good quality Irish butter is the key to this simple dish.
This terrific cheddar-Jack cheese fondue includes whiskey, which adds a great kick.
Boxty, classic Irish potato pancakes are usually a side dish, but are hearty enough to make for their own main.
This is a deliciously rustic recipe for a traditional Irish dish of mashed potatoes and cabbage.
Use almost any vegetable you have around in this vegetarian take on a classic pub dish.
This warming soup is thickened with potato and made rich with cream.
A simple mix of vegetable stock and olive oil replaces the usual milk and butter in this lightened up mashed potato casserole. A little cooked spinach adds even more goodness.