- 8 Soup Recipes You Should Definitely Batch
- 6 Savory Ways to Use Whipped Cream
- 5 Fall Recipes to Make with Both Apple and Pumpkin
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
- 7 Creamy Soups That Don't Actually Contain Cream
- How to Taco Anything
- 15 Ways to Eat Potatoes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- 5 Silky "Cream Of" Soups
- Green Foods To Eat So You Don't Get Pinched
- 5 Ways to Use a Loaf of Sourdough Bread
The best ways to eat vegetarian on St. Patrick's Day.
You don’t need to eat corned beef or black pudding or lamb to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. All you need is a tall pint of Guinness (which may not be vegan-friendly, but will be soon) and one of these delicious, festive, meat-free recipes.
Good quality Irish butter is the key to this simple dish.
This terrific cheddar-Jack cheese fondue includes whiskey, which adds a great kick.
Boxty, classic Irish potato pancakes are usually a side dish, but are hearty enough to make for their own main.
This is a deliciously rustic recipe for a traditional Irish dish of mashed potatoes and cabbage.
Use almost any vegetable you have around in this vegetarian take on a classic pub dish.
This warming soup is thickened with potato and made rich with cream.
A simple mix of vegetable stock and olive oil replaces the usual milk and butter in this lightened up mashed potato casserole. A little cooked spinach adds even more goodness.