- 8 Noodle Dishes for Chinese New Year
- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
The best ways to eat vegetarian on St. Patrick's Day.
You don’t need to eat corned beef or black pudding or lamb to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. All you need is a tall pint of Guinness (which may not be vegan-friendly, but will be soon) and one of these delicious, festive, meat-free recipes.
Good quality Irish butter is the key to this simple dish.
This terrific cheddar-Jack cheese fondue includes whiskey, which adds a great kick.
Boxty, classic Irish potato pancakes are usually a side dish, but are hearty enough to make for their own main.
This is a deliciously rustic recipe for a traditional Irish dish of mashed potatoes and cabbage.
Use almost any vegetable you have around in this vegetarian take on a classic pub dish.
This warming soup is thickened with potato and made rich with cream.
A simple mix of vegetable stock and olive oil replaces the usual milk and butter in this lightened up mashed potato casserole. A little cooked spinach adds even more goodness.