- Why Rosé Is the Perfect Wine for Easter
- Oscars 2017: What to Drink While You Binge-Watch the Best Picture Nominees
- You Don't Have to Drink Pink on Valentine's Day
- Are Some Wines More Romantic Than Others?
- Jalapeño-Infused Red Wine?!
- What to Drink with Wild Boar
- A Star Wars Wine Companion
- Summer Wine Steals from Firstleaf
- Altitude: Can You Taste It?
- 25 Best Wines for Summer
It's about time the citizens of this country had a stamp with some wine grapes on it.
Say whatever you like about President Obama, the man's administration has definitely got its priorities straight: The US Post Office just issued a Pinot Noir stamp. After years of dreary stamps depicting flags, eagles, statues of liberty, Peanuts characters and whatnot, finally you can get some wine-grape postage.
Unfortunately, you can't really send a letter with the new Pinot stamp—it's only worth 5 cents (and is primarily for "business mailers," a sort of depressing concept). But I'm holding out hope that next year they'll go really crazy and issue a Cabernet Sauvignon stamp for regular first-class postage.