- How to Make Roasted Radishes with Caramelized Kimchi
- Make This Now: Kimchi Special Sauce
- How to Make Tater Tot Nachos (Totchos) with Kimchi Cheese Sauce
- How to Make Kimchi Slaw
- How to Make Kimchi Hummus
- How to Make Kimchi-Cheddar Biscuits
- How to Make Kimchi-Glazed Chicken Wings
- How to Make Caramelized Kimchi Baba Ghanoush
- How to Make Kimchi Micheladas
- How To Make Kimchi-Mussel Bouillabaisse
Crunchy, fiery cucumber kimchi is the perfect way to upgrade tabbouleh.
F&W's Kay Chun is on a mission to use kimchi in as many ways as possible. Follow along to see what happens.
Tabbouleh is the perfect summertime food, whether you need picnic fare or a to-go lunch for traveling. It’s superfresh, cooling and naturally healthy (packed with tons of valuable fiber and protein!). Try this fun upgrade on the classic Lebanese dish by spicing it up with crunchy and addicting cucumber kimchi. Since it’s already fermented and seasoned with hot chiles, the cucumber kimchi instantly brings a deeper level of flavor and zing to the table.
Cucumber Kimchi Tabbouleh
Active Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
Serves 4 to 6
1 1/3 cups medium grain bulgur
2 cups chopped cucumber kimchi, plus ¼ cup kimchi juice
2 heirloom tomatoes, chopped
6 radishes, thinly sliced
3 scallions, thinly sliced
½ cup chopped parsley
¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
3 tablespoons grapeseed oil
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling water, cook the bulgur until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain well and cool.
2. In a large bowl, combine the bulgur with all of the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.