- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- Grilled Striped Bass with Sweet-and-Savory Caramel
- Why Not Beat Them First?
- 11 Ways to Use Carrots
- 5 Super-Refreshing Sangrias You Should Make Right Now
- 7 Recipes to Make Before Bananas Go Extinct
- Memories of South Fork and Cioppino with Mussels
- 9 Killer Recipes From Chefs Who Will Cook at Expo Milano
- Honeybee Buzz Arrives Early in NYC
© Dana Gallagher
Chicken Chow Mein
Happy Chinese New Year! For the next 15 days, revelers will welcome the Year of the Dragon with parades, fireworks and, most importantly, family dinners full of lucky foods. In the Chinese tradition, long noodles symbolize good luck and a long life. Updated Chicken Chow Mein—made with quick-cooking chicken sausage, hot and spicy red chiles and an unexpected splash of orange juice—is a superfast way to ensure longevity.
Plus: Donate to Chefs Make Change by visiting foodandwine.com/donate