- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Sautéed and served alone, chicken livers can be polarizing. But pureed into a creamy pâté with butter and seasonings, they’re undeniably delicious—even if you are squeamish about offal.
Here, seven incredible chicken liver pâtés are a breeze to whip up ahead of time for perfect holiday party hors d’oeuvres.
This buttery, earthy pâté can be spread on crostini, stuffed into Cognac-poached prunes, or even shaped into small balls and deep-fried with sage leaves.
This pâté gets extra flavor from anchovies and Marsala. Crème fraîche makes it incredibly silky.
Schmaltz (rendered chicken fat) gives this pâté its incredible richness.
The richness of this silky pâté is balanced by tart green peppercorns. It's even better made a day ahead.
Chefs Vinny Dotolo and Jon Shook spent a month perfecting their creamy chicken-liver mousse, topped with a jam of sweet sautéed shallots and balsamic vinegar.
This mousse is supremely light, with a lovely hint of apple from Calvados.
This is a simple, classic Florentine chicken-liver pâté, which can be prepared in a coarse or smooth style.