- Emeril Lagasse’s Bacony Sauteed Radishes
- Thanksgivingukkah in Rwanda
- Jose Andres’s Homestyle Chicken Thighs
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- Inside City Harvest’s Brilliant New Cookbook
- An Epic Indian Feast You Can Feel Good About
- Chefs Pledge to Save the Striped Bass
Unichef is an upcoming powerhouse cookbook that boasts recipes and stories from 40 incredible chefs.
Unichef is an upcoming powerhouse cookbook that boasts recipes and stories from 40 incredible chefs, including F&W Chefs-in-Residence David Chang, Mario Batali, Hugh Acheson and Eric Ripert, along with other talented chefs like Emeril Lagasse and Marcus Samuelsson. The dishes that will come from the book are sure to be amazing, but even better is the good that will result from book sales. Unichef’s author, Hilary Gumbel, plans to donate all of the royalties to the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF).
Unichef will hit shelves this October. You can preorder it at Amazon.