- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- VIDEO: How a Charleston Chef Makes Winter Strawberry Salad
- Video: The Ultimate Italian Sub
- Video: Austin Chef Philip Speer Opens Up About Drugs, DUIs and Moving Forward
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- Chef Joshua Skenes is Inspired by Nature, Cooked Poisonous Snakes as a Kid
- This Bacon-Infused, Guac-Topped Burger is Ridiculously Delicious
- Inside Look: Opening Night at Chris Cosentino's New Restaurant Cockscomb
- Video: BBQ Genius Aaron Franklin's Favorite Brisket Tacos
- Video: The Ultimate PB&J Cake
Oakland Chef Kyle Itani is no stranger to urchin-topped egg custard, but he fell in love with the dish when he tasted the uni chawanmushi from chef Chikara Ono at B-Dama.
Oakland Chef Kyle Itani is no stranger to urchin-topped egg custard, but he fell in love with the dish when he tasted the uni chawanmushi from chef Chikara Ono at B-Dama. Ono's version is made with mushrooms, shrimp and chicken breast. "Each spoonful, there's another hidden surprise," says Itani. Watch as this homey, comforting dish is prepared.
Food & Wine is partnering with Chefs Feed a brilliant chef-driven guide to the country's best restaurants and dishes (now available as an app), to bring you a series of gorgeous videos featuring the country's best cooking talents. Check back each week for a new installment.