- Could This Be Starbucks' New Secret Drink?
- This 101 Cheese Pizza is a Masterpiece
- Anthony Bourdain Thinks This Airport Has the Best Food
- 10 Foods Expectant Moms Have Eaten to Induce Labor
- Dairy Company Has Kids Imagine Food Additives as Monsters, then Animates Them
- This Gigantic, 4-Story Starbucks Is Coming to Chicago
- Yes, Divorce Cakes are Really Trending
- Scientists May Be Able to Test Food Safety With a Smartphone
- Meet the Competitive Eater Who Scarfed Down 255 Peeps in 5 Minutes
- A New Way to Get Food to Those in Need: Help Them Grow It
A collaboration between Mimi Cheng's and by CHLOE has created a limited-edition vegan dumpling even carnivores will love.
What better way to celebrate International Women's Day (and Women's History Month) than eating an inspired new dumpling collaboration from two women-owned businesses? New York City's Mimi Cheng's is known for its delicious and, at times, outlandish dumplings—including everything from breakfast-appropriate scrambled egg- and breakfast sausage-stuffed versions to Thanksgiving dinner in a bite. Now, the innovative dumpling spot is teaming up with the city's vegan sensation, by CHLOE, to re-imagine one of the diner's most popular menu items, the Guac Burger.
Available through March, the deliciously crispy Guac Burger Dumpling is pan-fried and filled with black beans, quinoa, sweet potato and corn salsa, to mimic by CHLOE's signature burger patty. It's topped with guacamole, beet ketchup and crunchy tortilla chips and served with chipotle aioli for dipping. The result: a fully vegan dumpling that even carnivores will love.