- The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread is Beer Made with Bread
- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- Wine is the New Coffee
- Eric Banh’s First Eggnog
- How to Winterize a Gin and Tonic
Chef Tommy Habetz of Bunk Sandwiches in Portland, OR is a man who isn’t ashamed to drink pink.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Tommy Habetz of Bunk Sandwiches in Portland, OR is a man who isn’t ashamed to drink pink. “I’m a big fan of rosé,” he says. His favorite right now is J. Christopher’s Cristo Irresisto Oregon Pink Wine—and it’s not just because of the flavor. “The owner Jay Somers is a big Frank Zappa fan,” he says. “And he makes really great wine.”