- Nigel Slater's Blackberry Focaccia
- The Most Amazing Lemon Bundt Cake
- Crazy-Good Chicken-Fried Rabbit
- Grilled Quail with Shaved Fennel and Yogurt
- No-Bake Cheesecake Tart with Strawberries and Honey
- Summer Tease: Stone Fruit Pie with Buttery Streusel Topping
- Salty & Sweet Caramels from San Francisco’s Miette
- Classic Twist Doughnuts
- Succulent Asian Spiced Duck Burgers
- Arepas: The Ultimate Culinary Vehicle
Warning: Test Kitchen Tease snapshots may cause cravings, lip-smacking and an unshakeable desire to cook.
This week, while working on a terrific story for our December issue, F&W's Grace Parisi tested this phenomenal cheesy version of Parker House rolls from The Greenhouse Tavern's Jonathon Sawyer in Cleveland. They were supertender and we loved pulling apart each buttery piece. One secret to the recipe's awesomeness: Old Bay Seasoning. We know what you're thinking—how can a spice blend that's typically served with seafood be at all tasty with bread? You'll have to wait a few more months to taste his clever recipe, but in the meantime, try Grace's pull-apart Caraway Parker House Rolls.
Related: Breads of the World