- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- 9 Ways to Use Quinoa in the New Year
How do you make a turkey that tastes as good as it looks? That's the key to perfecting the Thanksgiving spread and these three video demos from Real Simple will show you exactly how to succeed.
How to Prep a Thanksgiving Turkey
Learn how to remove the giblets and position your turkey on a roasting rack.
How to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey
After you get the turkey into the oven, you'll want to cook it to the right temperature: 165 degrees.
How to Carve a Thanksgiving Turkey
For no-fuss carving, follow this demo step-by-step and watch how to slice thigh and breast meat for expert plating.