- 5 Best Granitas
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- How to Recover From New Year's Eve with the Ultimate Hash Browns
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
- Beyond Mashed: Dramatic Holiday Potatoes
- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
How do you make a turkey that tastes as good as it looks? That's the key to perfecting the Thanksgiving spread and these three video demos from Real Simple will show you exactly how to succeed.
How to Prep a Thanksgiving Turkey
Learn how to remove the giblets and position your turkey on a roasting rack.
How to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey
After you get the turkey into the oven, you'll want to cook it to the right temperature: 165 degrees.
How to Carve a Thanksgiving Turkey
For no-fuss carving, follow this demo step-by-step and watch how to slice thigh and breast meat for expert plating.