- 6 Super-Satisfying Vegetarian Stews
- 10 Ways to Use Chocolate Chips (Other than in Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- 5 Ways to Use a Dip Most Americans Have Never Heard Of
- 4 Crispy-Cheesy Margherita Pizza Recipes
- 7 Gooey, Buttery Breakfast Pastries to Make This Weekend
- 10 Super-Cozy Winter Brunch Dishes
- 9 New Ways to Make Waffles
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 8 Crisp and Crunchy Fall Salads
- 11 Healthy Vegetarian Dishes for Earth Day
The best way to celebrate the paper anniversary.
The first anniversary is the paper anniversary, and to us that means there's just one appropriate way to celebrate: with a beautiful dinner cooked en papillote (in a paper pouch). Easy to make and elegant to serve, these recipes are a perfect, papery way to say, “I love you.” (And as gifts go, they're far more anniversary-worth than an origami crane.)
Chef Kristen Kish keeps it simple by roasting halibut, corn, tomatoes and green beans all in one simple packet, allowing the flavors to merge into one delicious meal.
Sweet roasted shrimp are incredible with tangy, red wine-spiked tartar sauce.
Lightly sauteed onions and garlic, plus ground coriander, stirred into a salsa-like chopped tomato-and-chile salad make a fantastic spicy accompaniment for this simple fish.
This beautiful dish comes together in just 30 minutes.
Almost everything about this recipe helps make it both delicious and healthy.
As the papillotes bake they puff up with steam, flavoring the fish with the delicate flavors of the sorrel, wine and ramps.
A little bit of sherry adds a nutty flavor to the dish.