- Kavita Shukla’s 18-Year Mission to Reduce Food Waste
- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Black Seed’s Dianna Daoheung Has More Than Bagels on Her Mind
- Michelle Rizzolo's Bakery at the Edge of the World
- How Talia Baiocchi is Changing the World of Wine Writing
- Melissa Weller Tells Us the Secret to Her Perfect Chocolate Chip Loaf
- Celebrate International Women's Day with a Cruise (Chat)
- Navina Khanna Unites Political Forces in the Name of Food
- How Rosio Sanchez is Bringing Tacos to Denmark
- How Chef Koren Grieveson is Bringing Her Own Perspective to an Established NYC Restaurant
From March 8 (International Women’s Day) through May 10 (Mother’s Day), cocktail enthusiasts will be able to drink their way through some of New York City's top bars—all in support of women in the food and beverage industry.
From March 8 (International Women’s Day) through May 10 (Mother’s Day), cocktail enthusiasts will be able to drink their way through some of New York City's top bars—all in support of women in the food and beverage industry. Ladies of American Distilleries (aka LOAD), an organization that supports women in the spirits industry, is offering a LOADed Cocktail Passport for $35. That gets you one cocktail or a pour of liquor at 17 amazing NYC bars including Clover Club, Raines Law Room, The Happiest Hour, Mother’s Ruin and the newly opened Seamstress. The proceeds will go to the Toklas Society (with which F&W is partnered in our #FOODWINEWOMEN campaign) and Bottomless Closet, a network dedicated to furthering the professional development of women in hospitality. It’s pretty much a win-win for everyone involved. Get your passport here.