- Help Restaurants Support Italy Earthquake Relief by Eating Pasta
- Breaking Baking News: Tartine Manufactory Is Now Open in SF
- A Coffee Blended Like Wine
- Massimo Bottura's Food for Soul Project
- Kate Moss and Her Christmas Turkey
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- Is Guy Fieri Writing a Vegetarian Cookbook?
- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Spying on Tiki Barber at Café Boulud
- Hungry at Waverly Inn
Chefs Make Change
How does it work?
• Log in to Twitter any time from 3 to 4p.m. ET and follow the hosts: Food & Wine @fandw and Editor-in-Chief Dana Cowin @fwscout.
• Use the hashtag #ChefsMakeChange at the end of tweets to participate in the party.
• Tweet all of your questions about Chefs Make Change, the chefs’ wonderful individual causes and how you can help make change in your own community.
Or just follow along by clicking #ChefsMakeChange.
Here’s the panel of ambitious chefs and organizations:
José Andrés - @chefjoseandres
World Central Kitchen - @WCKitchen
Dan Barber - @bluehillfarm
Stone Barns Center - @StoneBarns
Mario Batali - @Mariobatali
Mario Batali Foundation - @MarioBatali_MBF
Rick Bayless - @Rick_Bayless
Cat Cora - @catcora
Emeril Lagasse - @Emeril
Michel Nischan - @michelnischan
Wholesome Wave - @wholesomewave
Art Smith - @chefartsmith
Common Threads - @Common_Threads
Bill Telepan - @billtelepan
Wellness in the Schools - @WITSinSchools
Alice Waters - @AliceWaters
Edible Schoolyard - @edibleschoolyrd