- 20+ Delicious Emmy Awards Cocktails and Snacks
- 5 Dreamy Late-Night Snacks From Bar Tartine's Cortney Burns
- The Chef Diet: Beautiful Salads and Indulgent Desserts
- Genius Game Day Snack: Khe-Yo's Sesame Beef Jerky
- F&W Joins Forces with Instagram on the First #FWCookbook
- Follow the #FWFesties for Sun, Fun and Lots of Feasting at the Cayman Cookout
- The Little Trick to Eating Ramen That Will Change Your Slurping Game
- There’s No Poutine at the Highly Anticipated Riel, Opening Next Week
- What Happens When the Man Behind Sushi Nakazawa Takes on NYC Icon Chumley’s
- 7 Odd Kitchen Gadgets Chefs Can’t Live Without
Chefs Make Change
How does it work?
• Log in to Twitter any time from 3 to 4p.m. ET and follow the hosts: Food & Wine @fandw and Editor-in-Chief Dana Cowin @fwscout.
• Use the hashtag #ChefsMakeChange at the end of tweets to participate in the party.
• Tweet all of your questions about Chefs Make Change, the chefs’ wonderful individual causes and how you can help make change in your own community.
Or just follow along by clicking #ChefsMakeChange.
Here’s the panel of ambitious chefs and organizations:
José Andrés - @chefjoseandres
World Central Kitchen - @WCKitchen
Dan Barber - @bluehillfarm
Stone Barns Center - @StoneBarns
Mario Batali - @Mariobatali
Mario Batali Foundation - @MarioBatali_MBF
Rick Bayless - @Rick_Bayless
Cat Cora - @catcora
Emeril Lagasse - @Emeril
Michel Nischan - @michelnischan
Wholesome Wave - @wholesomewave
Art Smith - @chefartsmith
Common Threads - @Common_Threads
Bill Telepan - @billtelepan
Wellness in the Schools - @WITSinSchools
Alice Waters - @AliceWaters
Edible Schoolyard - @edibleschoolyrd