- World Water Day 2017: 5 Things to Know About Water Consumption
- Why Does Wine Give You a Headache?
- Michelle Obama Faces Her Toughest Interviewer Yet—an 11-Year-Old MasterChef Junior Challenge Winner
- Rascal Flatts Takes Over the Kitchen at the Hermitage Cafe in Nashville
- Anthony Bourdain Guessed Secret Ingredients on 'The Tonight Show'
- The Two Most Influential Food People in the World, 2017 Edition
- The 5 Most Ethical Food Companies in the World
- The Swedish Chef is Now Hawking PAM Cooking Spray
- 7 In-Flight Cocktails That Pair Perfectly With Your Destination
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
In the past month, I’ve hopped around from Germany to Colombia to Utah, and I am leaving again tomorrow for a quick trip to Boston. My travel-survival secret is Emergen-C. I’ve convinced myself that the vitamin-packed fizzy drink fends off airplane germs, and I stash packets of the drink mix in the pockets of all of my suitcases, duffel bags and purses. This way, I always have one on hand to pour into my water bottle while on the road.
Since I’m addicted, I was superexcited to learn about Emergen-C BLUE, a new berry flavor that hit store shelves yesterday. Fifty percent of proceeds from every packet of Emergen-C BLUE go to one of my favorite organizations, the Surfrider Foundation. Surfrider and Emergen-C are having a launch party for the new flavor out in Malibu, California, next week, timed around Earth Day. Maybe I’ll make a 24-hour trip and swing by.
© Alacer Corp.