- How Common Threads Can Get Kids Cooking For Life
- Five Thousand-Plus Cookies and Other Big Numbers from the Chefs for Kids Cancer Gala
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- Bill Clinton Stars at Mario Batali Awards Dinner
- 30 Ways to EAT (RED), DRINK (RED)
- 20 Superstar Chefs Pledge Their Allegiance to Saving Seafood
- 6 Reasons to Fund MOFAD, the Museum of Food and Drink
- 3 Ingenious Ways a Chicago Chef Feeds His Community
- Eat Macarons for a Cause
- Eat Porchetta, Support Paula Wolfert
Want to help support women with ovarian or breast cancer? Want to eat food cooked by some of the most talented female chefs in the world? Then mark September 22 on your calendar.
Want to help support women with ovarian or breast cancer? Want to eat food cooked by some of the most talented female chefs in the world? Then mark September 22 on your calendar. That’s when the 11th annual Second Helping of Life tasting gala, put on by the non-profit SHARE, comes to New York's Chelsea Piers. Helmed by the legendary April Bloomfield, the event will feature dishes from chefs like BBQ master Elizabeth Karmel, fusion innovator Sawako Okochi and desert maven Christina Tosi, who was recently recognized by F&W and Fortune as one of the most innovative women in food and drink. Tickets for this amazing event start at $325 and can be purchased here.