- Now There's a Meal Kit Service for Babies
- The Wahlbergs Are Being Sued for Expanding Their Wahlburgers Chain
- Why Are Chefs Obsessed with This One Japanese Mayo?
- One Fifth of the World's Food Goes to Waste
- Is Soft Jazz the Secret to Great Goat Cheese?
- Hugh Acheson Unveils His Upcoming Slow Cooker Cookbook
- Here's a New Way to Spend $100,000 on Wine
- Scientists Create Fast-Growing, Weatherproof Broccoli
- This Grocery Store Fuels its Delivery Trucks with Food Waste
- Dozens of Workers Fired After Protesting on 'Day Without Immigrants'
Chef Dale Levitski, center, with his Sprout team.
Levitski’s plans for Sprout don’t stop at the restaurant. The bar next door, where Martin Scorsese's The Color of Money with Paul Newman was filmed, is being reopened by the owners of Small Bar; Levitski would love it to be a place for people to have a drink while they wait for dinner at the 30- to 40-seat, no-reservations Sprout. In fact, he’s in discussions to make that happen.