- World Water Day 2017: 5 Things to Know About Water Consumption
- Why Does Wine Give You a Headache?
- Michelle Obama Faces Her Toughest Interviewer Yet—an 11-Year-Old MasterChef Junior Challenge Winner
- Rascal Flatts Takes Over the Kitchen at the Hermitage Cafe in Nashville
- Anthony Bourdain Guessed Secret Ingredients on 'The Tonight Show'
- The Two Most Influential Food People in the World, 2017 Edition
- The 5 Most Ethical Food Companies in the World
- The Swedish Chef is Now Hawking PAM Cooking Spray
- 7 In-Flight Cocktails That Pair Perfectly With Your Destination
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
Chef Dale Levitski, center, with his Sprout team.
Levitski’s plans for Sprout don’t stop at the restaurant. The bar next door, where Martin Scorsese's The Color of Money with Paul Newman was filmed, is being reopened by the owners of Small Bar; Levitski would love it to be a place for people to have a drink while they wait for dinner at the 30- to 40-seat, no-reservations Sprout. In fact, he’s in discussions to make that happen.