- Mushroom Hunting (and Cooking) Lessons from an Expert Forager
- Pot-au-Feu: The Ultimate French Comfort Food
- Top 10 Food Moments Every 'Girls' Fan Will Remember
- Potage Parmentier: The Perfect Potato and Leek Soup in Any Language
- 5 Reasons Why Pie Is the Best
- Where to Eat While You Bet on March Madness in Vegas
- What It’s Like to Eat Six Bowls of Ramen in a Single Day
- 3 Bittersweet Drinks to Make with Amaro di Angostura
- 8 Unexpected Ways to Top a Pizza
- Everything You Need to Know About Oolong Tea
Love food and cooking? Move to one of these 10 neighborhoods.
Today, we found out that Top Chef scored an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Reality Show. While there’s already another season on the way (set in Boston this time), the nomination bodes well for the future of the show, as well as for the many ambitious young chefs who want a chance to vie for the title.
If you count yourself among that group, choosing the right place to live can be a major advantage. Redfin, a real estate brokerage site, put together the top 10 best neighborhoods to live in if food and cooking are your two top priorities. They searched for homes with amenities like big kitchens, gardens and chicken coops, and that are within two miles of a farmers’ market and quality grocery stores. Check out the full list here.