- The Best Indian Flatbread to Make at Home
- Andrew Zimmern's Key Lime Pie
- Ragout of Clams with Spinach, Sausage and Orzo
- Strawberry-Vinegar Jam
- Best-Ever Potato and Leek Soup
- This is the Brisket Recipe You Need for Hanukkah
- Hanukkah Toffee Matzo
- Firecracker Shrimp with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Simple Spring Paella
- Kale Salad with Miso and Pistachios
Andrew Zimmern makes this recipe all summer long with everything from orange sunburst cherry tomatoes to Valencias to German Striped. He says the bigger the acidity and sweetness of the tomatoes, the better.
This is the best and most interesting way you’ve never utilized your favorite tomatoes from your market or garden. I make this recipe all summer long with everything from orange sunburst cherry tomatoes to Valencias to German Striped: The bigger the acidity and sweetness of the tomatoes, the better. This sorbet is a great way to get rid of the less attractive tomatoes sold in bulk in the farmers’ market. Summer tomatoes. Boom. Enough said.
I will serve this for dessert if I am feeling like doing something really funky for friends, or with corn pudding as a hot or cold side, or as a garnish for tomato-mozzarella salad, or alongside an olive-and-onion tart—you get the drift. Try floating a scoop of this sorbet in your next bowl of gazpacho. Get the Recipe