- Pickled Golden Chanterelles and Morels
- Andrew Zimmern's Duck Tsukune
- Corn and Green Tomato Salad
- Pheasant Confit Salad
- Country Club Salad with Two Dressings
- Kale Salad with Miso and Pistachios
- Andrew Zimmern's Chicken with Black Limes
- Andrew Zimmern's Oyster Hush Puppies with Pepper Mojo
- Andrew Zimmern's Pearl Rice Balls with Ginger-Sesame Sauce
- Andrew Zimmern's Passover Lamb with Pickled Cherries
Andrew Zimmern makes this recipe all summer long with everything from orange sunburst cherry tomatoes to Valencias to German Striped. He says the bigger the acidity and sweetness of the tomatoes, the better.
This is the best and most interesting way you’ve never utilized your favorite tomatoes from your market or garden. I make this recipe all summer long with everything from orange sunburst cherry tomatoes to Valencias to German Striped: The bigger the acidity and sweetness of the tomatoes, the better. This sorbet is a great way to get rid of the less attractive tomatoes sold in bulk in the farmers’ market. Summer tomatoes. Boom. Enough said.
I will serve this for dessert if I am feeling like doing something really funky for friends, or with corn pudding as a hot or cold side, or as a garnish for tomato-mozzarella salad, or alongside an olive-and-onion tart—you get the drift. Try floating a scoop of this sorbet in your next bowl of gazpacho. Get the Recipe