- World Water Day 2017: 5 Things to Know About Water Consumption
- Why Does Wine Give You a Headache?
- Michelle Obama Faces Her Toughest Interviewer Yet—an 11-Year-Old MasterChef Junior Challenge Winner
- Rascal Flatts Takes Over the Kitchen at the Hermitage Cafe in Nashville
- The 5 Most Ethical Food Companies in the World
- 7 In-Flight Cocktails That Pair Perfectly With Your Destination
- D.C. Restaurant Owners Are Suing Donald Trump
- Beyoncé Announces 3 New Flavors of Watermelon Water
- Parents Are Suing Soy Nut Butter Maker Over E. Coli Contamination
- Blue Wine Returns to the Market with One Change
Barring crazy world news, I should be on the Today show tomorrow, March 16, during the fourth hour, with regular host Hoda Kotb and guest host Kirk Cameron (strange but true—my pal Kathie Lee G. is away on vacation, and Kirk Cameron is stepping in for her).
The subject: wines that last longer once the cork has been pulled—or the screwcap removed, or the box-spout unwangled, or whatever. So I'll be mentioning big, tannic, oomph-filled reds, off-dry whites, bag-in-box wines (the bag collapses as the wine is poured out, so no oxygen ever touches it), and, oddly enough, the weird little subcategory of orange wines.
I'm also going to have the hosts do a wacky taste-test at the end of the segment—should be fun. Tune in around 10:45 eastern time.