- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
Happy Father's Day!
Raise a glass to celebrate Dad with these excellent Father's Day drinks.
Dad will love this tiki-inspired rum cocktail.
Bartender Gui Jaroschy sweetens this rye and beer punch with an easy caraway syrup.
3. Cuba Libre
Use Mexican Coca-Cola or another brand made with cane sugar for this classic cocktail.
To put his own spin on a classic Negroni, chef Zakary Pelaccio garnishes the cocktail with a sprig of oregano from his garden.
5. Sergio Leone
What's the secret to this smoky cocktail? Charleston bartender sprinkles pimento d'Espelette (Basque smoked paprika) on the large ice cubes.
Roasting citrus makes it more intense and fragrant. F&W's Justin Chapple adds bay leaves and lemons to his roasting pan to make this incredible cocktail.
7. Tommy Gun
Spicy fresh ginger stars in this take on the classic whiskey sour.