- Famous YouTube Dog Chef Passes Away
- Video: How to Make Incredible Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Make Guacamole's Cousin, Creamy Avocado Purée
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
When it comes to savory, are you a salty person, a sour person or a bitter person?
When it comes to savory, are you a salty person, a sour person or a bitter person? In this video from F&W’s Chefs in Conversation series, Andrew Zimmern and Gail Simmons talk about their favorite savory flavor combinations—and, as a bonus, Simmons delves into the weird and wacky world of Canadian potato chips.