- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- The Best Way to Peel Apples for Pie
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
- The Ultimate Margarita
When it comes to savory, are you a salty person, a sour person or a bitter person?
When it comes to savory, are you a salty person, a sour person or a bitter person? In this video from F&W’s Chefs in Conversation series, Andrew Zimmern and Gail Simmons talk about their favorite savory flavor combinations—and, as a bonus, Simmons delves into the weird and wacky world of Canadian potato chips.