- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Make Guacamole's Cousin, Creamy Avocado Purée
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Video: How Ivan Orkin Became a Ramen Guru
- Video: Fried Chicken That's Impossible to F*** Up
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
When it comes to savory, are you a salty person, a sour person or a bitter person?
When it comes to savory, are you a salty person, a sour person or a bitter person? In this video from F&W’s Chefs in Conversation series, Andrew Zimmern and Gail Simmons talk about their favorite savory flavor combinations—and, as a bonus, Simmons delves into the weird and wacky world of Canadian potato chips.