- F&W Taste Test: Best Caramel Sauces
- Editor's Choice: F&W's 10 Best Dessert Recipes of 2015
- The Best New Gift for Gin Drinkers
- The Baller Way to Travel to Pebble Beach Food & Wine
- Now You Can Buy The Meatball Shop’s Awesome Tomato Sauce
- Best Super Bowl Drinks, or How to Hide in the Kitchen Eating Nachos and Lighting Fruit on Fire to Avoid Football
- The Must-Drink Cocktail of Summer 1901
- 6 Must-Eat Foods & Drinks for 2013
- Andrew Zimmern's Top Airport Food Spots
- 6 Colorful, Matisse-Inspired Ice Creams for Spring
If Batman designed kitchen knives, they would look a lot like Furtif’s crazy-cool EVERCUT blades from France.
If Batman designed kitchen knives, they would look a lot like Furtif’s crazy-cool EVERCUT blades from France. These saviors of slicing have beautifully angular, geometric handles reminiscent of the Dark Knight’s signature suit and vehicle style. They're also purported to be the sharpest, most durable blades on the market. Reps claim that the blades, which are made with a mix of titanium carbide and stainless steel, will stay honed for up to 25 years. That means no more trips to the local kitchen store for routine sharpening or, worse, to the emergency room after a mishap from attempting to cut a watermelon with a dull blade. Styles in the line range from $78 for a paring knife to $138 for a chef’s knife.